Saturday, May 28, 2016

Home Sweet [Northern] Home

It's official - we've moved into our new house! The bad news is that I don't have wifi for another week or so, but the good news is that gives me plenty of time to unpack and get used to the new kitchen so I can get back into posting some yummy recipes!


I've already scouted out the local greengrocer and butcher, and both are amazing. We picked out a BBQ grill right away and have already taken it for a test drive with some Manchester sausages, mahoosive 1/2 pound burgers, and amazing local asparagus. 


I'm also thrilled about having a gas stove and oven for the first time in 2 years. Made a roast chicken on our second night in the house (because the first night we needed to test drive our nearest Chinese takeaway, obviously. Ps- it passed the test). So excited to be cooking after living out of suitcases for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I can't emphasize that enough. 


So, see you in about a week and a half's time with some new recipes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment